Paul Letalien, CPA
Paul began at Baker Newman Noyes in 1995 as one of the founding members. He is a principal in the firm’s healthcare consulting practice, specializing in financial reporting, financial feasibility and capital planning, healthcare reimbursement and payment systems, corporate restructuring, revenue cycle, and strategy. Paul’s clients include hospitals, physician groups, long term care facilities, and other provider types. Prior to entering public accounting, he served as CFO at a multi-level healthcare provider.
Paul earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting from the University of Southern Maine.
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Maine Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Healthcare Financial Management Association Maine Chapter
- Follmer Bronze Award Recipient, Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Past President & Board Member, Center for Grieving Children
- Treasurer & Board Member, Rippleffect
- Former Committee Member, Greater Portland Chamber of Commerce
Hobbies / Other
Paul is married and enjoys running, cycling, golf and travel.