Nicole Shaffer, CF APMP
Nicole serves as BNN’s marketing manager. In this role she manages business development efforts from start to finish, including overseeing the firm’s proposal strategy and process and special pursuit projects. Nicole is a member of the BNN’s Wellness Committee.
Nicole is a certified Proposal Management Professional. This distinction is the global standard for proposal management professionals at the top of their field. Nicole brings her added expertise to BNN’s proposal and pursuit strategy through creativity and best practices to help the firm grow.
Prior to joining BNN, Nicole worked at The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation and Penn State University. She holds two bachelor’s degrees from Penn State.
- Member, Association of Proposal Management Professionals (APMP)
- Member and Communications Chair, APMP Nor’easters Chapter
- Social Chair, Maine Track Club
- Family Relations Team Member, TD Beach to Beacon 10k Road Race
- Volunteer, Boston Athletic Association