Michael is a manager in the firm’s risk and business advisory practice specializing in business and technology governance, strategy, and planning; program and project management advisory; and enterprise and operational risk management framework development and implementation. In his more than 25 years serving companies in a variety of industries, Michael has been a trusted advisor, helping his clients mitigate risk, better manage operations, and improve decision-making. He joined the firm in 2018, and has more than 20 years of extensive financial services industry qualifications, having consulted and worked for many of the largest banks in North America where he has served as a business line CIO and vice president of operational risk.
Michael earned a bachelor’s degree in marketing and management information systems from Babson College.
- Past member of the Risk Management Association’s Advanced Measurement Approach working group
- Member, Project Management Institute
- Board President and Volunteer Coach, Cape Elizabeth Youth Soccer, Basketball, Baseball, and Softball
- Assistant Soccer Coach, Global Premier Soccer 2000 Boys
- Board Member, Soccer Maine
When Michael isn’t a spectator at one of his children’s athletic events, he is the assistant coach of his son’s club soccer team, and enjoys long walks with his partner Holly, and an occasional round of golf both locally and also while traveling to warmer climates.