Matthew Pore, CPA, MSA
Matt is a senior manager in the tax practice and leads the firm’s craft beverage practice, specifically to provide business advisory and tax services to the growing industry. He specializes in federal and state taxation of individuals and closely held businesses. He also has specific expertise working with high net-worth individuals. Prior to joining BNN, Matt spent seven years with a public accounting firm in Southern Maine.
Matt earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Alfred University and a master’s degree in accounting from the University of Southern Maine.
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Maine Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Brewers Association
Volunteer / Service Activities
- Past Treasurer, Education Foundation of the Kennebunks & Arundel
- Past Treasurer, The First Tee of Maine
- Jonathan Allen Award for Leadership, Alfred University
Hobbies / Other
Matt enjoys playing golf, traveling, cooking and spending time with family and friends.