Julie Paquette, CPA
Julie began her career at Baker Newman Noyes in 2006. She is a senior manager in the firm’s audit practice, specializing in the healthcare and not-for-profit industries, as well as employee benefit plans.
Julie graduated from St. Joseph’s College of Maine, magna cum laude, with a bachelor of science in accounting and a minor in management.
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Maine Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Board Member, Healthcare Financial Management Association Maine Chapter
Volunteer / Service Activities
- Member, BNN United Way Committee
- Audit Committee Member, St. Joseph College of Maine
Hobbies / Other
Julie enjoys reading, shopping and spending time with family and friends.