Joseph Jalbert, CPA, MBA
Joseph joined Baker Newman Noyes as part of the Shatswell, MacLeod & Company team in July 2015 as an audit principal. He is a member of BNN’s banking and financial services industry team, with particular experience serving community banks. Joseph has a wealth of knowledge in mergers and acquisitions, SOX 404 and FDICIA reporting. Prior to joining BNN, Joseph was a partner at Shatswell, MacLeod & Company, where he worked since 2002.
Joseph earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting, with a concentration in accounting information systems, from James Madison University and a Master of Business Administration from the University of Massachusetts.
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Financial Managers Society - Boston Chapter
- Circle of Directors, Maine Inside Out
- Volunteer, Special Olympics New Hampshire 2018 Summer Games