Joel Rozen, CPA, MBA, CFE
Joel joined Baker Newman Noyes in 2001 after previously working at Arthur Andersen in Boston, MA. He is a Senior Manager in the firm’s Audit Division specializing in commercial audits as well as audits of employee benefit plans.
Joel earned an MSA and MBA from Northeastern University.
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
Volunteer / Service Activities
- Trustee, Charles Shulman Charitable Foundation
- Board Member & Finance Committee Chair, Breathe New Hampshire
Hobbies / Other
Joel is married with three sons. He enjoys woodworking, boating and spending time with his family.