Joan Smith, CPA
Joan joined Baker Newman Noyes in 2004, and had also worked previously for one of our predecessor companies. She is a Principal in the firm’s Tax Division specializing in federal and state individual, corporate and partnership tax filings.
Joan earned a Bachelor of Science degree, with highest honors, with concentrations in Accounting and Finance, from the University of Maine.
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Maine Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Treasurer, Maine Association of Non Profits
Volunteer / Service Activities
- Finance Committee, Gulf of Maine Research Institute
- Treasurer, Casa Maine
- 2004 America’s Promise Volunteer, Maine Bankers Association
Hobbies / Other
Joan enjoys spending time with family and friends.