Director of Human Resources
Jennifer joined Baker Newman Noyes in 2011. She is the director of human resources for the firm and works in our operations division. Before joining BNN, Jennifer worked in Human Resources for eight years at an international food retailer. At BNN, she supports all four office locations, handling all human resource functions and responsibilities. Jennifer provides innovative services and programs to support an era of rapid change within the firm. She develops and implements policies that support the culture of BNN, as well as handling all recruiting and staffing initiatives. Jennifer is also a member of the BNN Women’s Initiative.
Jennifer earned a bachelor’s degree from Seattle University, Seattle, Washington.
- Member, Society For Human Resource Management
- Member, Harvard Pilgrim Maine Executive Customer Advisory
- Member, Human Resources Association of Southern Maine
- Member, Seacoast Human Resources Association
- Member, Manchester Area Human Resources Association
Volunteer / Service Activities
- Board Member, McArthur Library, Biddeford, Maine
- Member, Women Standing Together
- HR Committee Member, Telling Room
- HR Committee Member, Center for Grieving Children
Hobbies / Other
Jennifer practices yoga in her spare time, and enjoys biking and spending time in the sun with family and friends.