James Usseglio, CPA, PFS, MST, CFP
Jim’s practice is focused on middle-market, closely-held companies, with particular emphasis on complex partnership income and New Hampshire tax matters. He is currently a member of the AICPA Partnership Tax Technical Resource Panel and a frequent author and presenter of taxation topics. Jim previously served on a special commission charged with studying New Hampshire business taxes having been appointed by Governors Lynch and Hassan and is a former adjunct faculty member.
Jim earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting, magna cum laude, from Northeastern University and a master’s degree in taxation, with distinction, and a Certificate in Advanced Studies in Taxation from Bentley University. He also holds the Personal Financial Specialist designation and is a Certified Financial Planner.
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Partnership Taxation Technical Resource Panel, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Past Board Member, & Past Chair of Tax and Legislation Committee, New Hampshire Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Graduate, Leadership Greater Manchester Class of 2013
- Past Executive Board Member, Boy Scouts of America, Daniel Webster Council
Jim enjoys the outdoors and playing tennis. He is married and resides in Hollis, New Hampshire.
- Centralized Partnership Audit Regime Now Effective
- Tax Reform Update
- New Opportunity Zones: Tax Deferral and Permanent Exclusion of Capital Gains
- Converting to an LLC to Minimize New Hampshire Taxes
- New Hampshire Business Tax Law Changes
- An IRS Wrecking Ball is Swinging Your Way
- New IRS Partnership Audit Rules are Around the Corner
- New Hampshire Legislature Makes So-Called “Step-up” Tax Elective and Increases Sec. 179 Benefits
- Recently Enacted and Proposed New Hampshire Business Tax Changes
- New Hampshire’s Unintended Tax Break for Exporters