J. Christopher Currie, CPA
Chris is a senior manager in the tax practice of Baker Newman Noyes, specializing in closely held business, and individual tax planning and compliance. He has been with the firm since 2005, having previously worked at the firm as an intern in 2004 and 2005.
Chris earned his bachelor’s degree in accounting from Southern New Hampshire University.
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, New Hampshire Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Heart Walk Team Co-Captain, American Heart Association
- Volunteer, Granite United Way
- Finance Committee Member, Manchester Community Music School
- Former Advisory Board, New Hampshire Food Bank
Chris enjoys spending time with friends and family – especially playing golf, attending concerts, and NASCAR events.