Gregory Sanborn, CPA
Greg began at Baker Newman Noyes when the firm was founded in 1995, having previously worked at one of our predecessor companies since 1984. He is a Principal in BNN’s Audit Division specializing in employee benefit plans, manufacturing and construction companies, from international in size to closely-held.
Greg earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from the University of Southern Maine.
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Maine Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Construction Financial Management Association
- First Vice Chair, American Red Cross, Maine Chapter
- Member, University of Southern Maine Business Advisory Council
Hobbies / Other
Greg is married and enjoys travel and golf.