Donna Ryan, CPA, JD, PFS
Donna is a tax principal at Baker Newman Noyes, specializing in providing individual, estate and trust tax matters, and personal financial planning. She has been with the firm since its inception in 1995, having previously been with our predecessor firm since 1987.
Donna earned a bachelor’s degree from The College of St. Rose and a J.D. from the University of Maine School of Law. She also holds the AICPA’s designation of Personal Financial Specialist.
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Maine Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Maine Estate Planning Council
Volunteer / Service Activities
- Treasurer, Maine Law Alumni Association
- Chair, Maine Medical Center Planned Giving Committee
- Mortgage Interest: What’s Deductible Now and Should I Refinance?
- Divorce and Taxes
- Unclaimed Property Searches
- Where do you call home?
- Portability of Unused Estate Tax Exclusion Amount between Spouses
- Income Too High To Make A Roth IRA Contribution? Think Again!
- 2012 Maine Tax Forum: Federal Estate and Gift Tax Update
- The $5 Million Gift Opportunity
- The Gift That Gives Back….................. A Charitable Gift Annuity