D. Eric Wetherell, CPA
Eric is a principal in the healthcare consulting practice at Baker Newman Noyes. With more than 28 years of healthcare consulting experience, Eric specializes in leading multidisciplinary teams in the development of long-range financial and strategic plans, the performance of financial feasibility studies to support strategic decision-making, as well as bond financings, due diligence evaluations for both acquisitions and divestitures, hospital performance improvement engagements, and developing methodologies to quantify the impact from legislation on health care entities.
Prior to BNN, Eric was in leadership for over 20 years in the healthcare consulting practices of two Big 4 firms in Connecticut.
Eric earned a bachelor’s degree in finance from the University of Connecticut and a master’s degree in accounting from the University of Hartford.
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Board Member, Program Committee Member, Special Events Committee Co-Chair & Past President, Healthcare Financial Management Association Connecticut Chapter
- Muncie Gold, Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Reeves Silver, Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Follmer Bronze, Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Medal of Honor, Healthcare Financial Management Association
Eric enjoys golfing, skiing, music, and playing drums in his rock band. He is married with four sons, three dogs, two cats, a horse, “and any homeless animal that my Wife encounters!”