Courtney Francis, CPA
Courtney is a tax manager at Baker Newman Noyes, specializing in high net worth individuals and family groups, as well as private foundations. Courtney joined the firm in 2014.
Courtney earned bachelor’s degrees from the University of Southern Maine, cum laude, in business administration, finance and accounting, along with a minor in sociology.
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Maine Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Graduate, Lift360 Emerging Leaders Program
- Board Member & Treasurer, Friends of the Eastern Promenade
- Corporator, Boys & Girls Club of Southern Maine
Courtney enjoys running, hiking, golf, and spending time with her family.