Chelsea Desrosiers, CPA, MBA
Chelsea is an audit senior manager at Baker Newman Noyes specializing in serving clients in the healthcare and manufacturing industries. In addition, she works closely with her clients throughout the year assisting and advising with various issues as they arise. She has been with the firm since 2009, having previously interned in the firm’s audit practice in 2008.
Chelsea earned her bachelor’s and master’s degrees in business administration, with a concentration in accounting, from Thomas College.
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Associate Member, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Member, Healthcare Financial Management Association, Massachusetts and Rhode Island Chapter
- Member, Maine Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants
Chelsea enjoys traveling, running and spending time with friends, family and her two pets.