Anne Cloutier, CPA, FHFMA
Anne joined Baker Newman Noyes in 1996; she is a principal in the firm’s audit practice. Anne specializes in healthcare organizations and not-for-profit entities. In addition to serving clients, Anne is also a member of the BNN Women’s Committee.
Anne earned her bachelor’s degree, summa cum laude, in business administration from St. Joseph’s College.
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Maine Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Maine Association of Nonprofits
- Past President & Past Secretary, Healthcare Financial Management Association Maine Chapter
- Regional Executive, Healthcare Financial Management Association Region 1
Volunteer / Service Activities
- Board Member & Treasurer, Northeast Hearing and Speech Center