Albert Stowe, CPA, MBA
Toby joined Baker Newman Noyes (BNN) in 2015 as a tax principal. In 2018, he took on the role Of Counsel for the firm, serving as a resource for tax and business advisory services for owners and managers of closely held businesses. He also has significant experience working with clients in manufacturing, real estate, not-for-profit and service industries. Prior to joining BNN, Toby was the founder of a Portsmouth-based CPA firm.
Toby has significant experience providing audits, reviews and compilations of financial statements, preparations of tax returns, and business advisory services. He has prepared numerous business valuations, participated in negotiations for business purchases and sales, has provided valuation services for estate and expert witness purposes, and has testified as an expert witness in tax and business matters as well as serving as court appointed master.
Toby earned a bachelor’s degree in economics from the University of Massachusetts and an MBA from the Amos Tuck School at Dartmouth College.
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, New Hampshire Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Past Board Member and Treasurer, Families First
- Past Board Member and Treasurer, The Richie McFarland Children’s Center
- Past Board Member and Treasurer, The Birchtree Center
- Past Board Member, The Portsmouth Music Hall
Hobbies / Other
Toby enjoys travel and spending time with his family, including his ten grandchildren.