We work with general contractors, commercial construction contractors, large residential developers, construction managers, and specialty trade subcontractors. Our combination of advisory and personal service will help set the foundation for your future growth and success.
Our industry professionals have significant experience providing a wide-range of services to the construction industry typically found only at a national firm. We can help you with the following:
- Assurance and accounting
- Indirect overhead cost rate audits
- Tax return preparation
- Local, state, and international taxation
- Cost segregation and Section 263 expense studies
- Planning for business transactions and succession
- Mergers and acquisitions consulting
- Personal financial planning
- Review of internal control environments including information systems
- Disaster recovery and business continuity planning
- Information systems selection and assessments
We also have experience in complex tax structures, financing alternatives, limited partnership structuring, and property valuations. We stay abreast of changes that impact our clients through active participation in construction industry trade associations such as the Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA), Associate General Contractors (AGC), and the Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC).
Related Resources (Read More in Our Library)
- How the Trump Tax Plan will Impact the Real Estate & Construction Industries
- How Reviving Historic New England Can Save on Income Tax
- A New Look at Partnership Allocations
- Step It Up! (An Often-Overlooked Tax Benefit for Acquired Partnership Interests)
- Lease Accounting – FASB Has Finalized the Effective Date
Henry is a principal in the tax practice at Baker Newman Noyes, specializing in tax compliance and planning for partnerships, corporations, individuals and trusts.