AICPA Presents Administrative Adjustment Requests to Correct Partnership Returns
On February 23, Jim Usseglio, alongside Maria Dolan of the IRS, is presenting an AICPA webinar on partnership audit rules and the process for preparing and filings an administrative adjustment request.
- Recognize a partnership-related item
- Identify the general rules under the new partnership audit regime
- Determine the key concepts, components and formula for computing an imputed underpayment with respect to partnership-related items being adjusted
- Recall elections such as the “push-out” election and the election to opt out for smaller partnerships
- Determine how to complete and file an AAR
BNN events and publications are intended to provide general information to our clients and friends. It does not constitute accounting, tax, or legal advice; nor is it intended to convey a thorough treatment of the subject matter. The content included here is accurate as of the date it was published. Please contact Baker Newman Noyes for additional assistance.