Baker Newman Noyes Managing Principal discusses how teamwork leads to great client service.
Baker Newman Noyes (BNN) is one of the nation’s top 100 accounting and consulting firms. The firm is known nationally as a leader in the accounting and consulting profession, with offices throughout New England in Maine, Massachusetts and New Hampshire. BNN provides expert accounting and tax services, as well as healthcare consulting, risk and business advisory and employee benefit plan services to a variety of clients with a special focus on banking and financial services, healthcare, manufacturing and distribution, not-for-profit, public sector entities, privately held and family-owned businesses, and high net worth individuals. BNN is an independent member of Baker Tilly International.
Baker Newman Noyes is a growing profitable firm of excellent professionals, who enrich their lives by adding value to their clients and their communities through innovative and responsive service.
Baker Newman Noyes will achieve our mission and develop our corporate culture by promoting these values:
- Excellence in all our activities
- Teamwork in serving our clients and each other
- Integrity and objectivity
- Relationships — building a strong commitment to each other, our clients and to our communities
- Commitment to personal growth of BNN employees through mentoring, professional development and recognition of achievements
- Respect for each individual and appreciation for the diversity among us
- Innovation and a willingness to consider change
- Leadership in our profession