Thomas Newman, CPA
Tom is one of the founders of Baker Newman Noyes, having previously been with Ernst & Young starting in 1974, then Newman, Noyes & Associates — our predecessor companies. He is a Principal in BNN’s Audit Division specializing in healthcare and not-for-profit entities.
Tom earned an A.B. from Bowdoin College and an MBA from Rutgers University.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- Maine Society of Certified Public Accountants – Member
Volunteer / Service Activities
- Woodfords Church – Finance Committee
- Portland Ovations – Board Member
- Ronald McDonald House of Portland, ME – Finance Committee
Hobbies / Other
Tom enjoys playing golf and traveling. He is married with one son and one daughter.