Roger Poulin, CPA, MBA
Roger began at Baker Newman Noyes when the firm was founded in 1995 having previously worked for KPMG, one of the firm’s predecessor companies since 1987. He is a Principal in the Tax Division specializing in financial services, corporations, individual taxation and tax advocacy.
Roger earned a Bachelor of Science, with Honors, in Public Accounting from Husson College and an MBA, with Highest Honors, from Southern New Hampshire University.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- Maine Society of Certified Public Accountants – Member
Volunteer / Service Activities
- The Foundation for Maine’s Deaf and Hard of Hearing Children – Board Member
- Ronald McDonald House Children’s Charities of Maine – Treasurer and Board Member
- Youth Alternatives Ingraham – Treasurer and Board Member
- United Way – Past Volunteer
- SME Fundraising for Boy Scouts – Past Chairperson
- Ronald McDonald House of Portland, ME – Past Treasurer and Board Member
- Maine Cancer Foundation – Past Treasurer and Board Member
Hobbies / Other
Roger enjoys gardening, landscaping and outside activities, especially family activities with his partner and two daughters.