Maggie Fortin, CPC, CPC-H, CHC
Maggie began her career at Baker Newman Noyes in 2005, after having worked as a director of operations for a regional Medicare fiscal intermediary. She is a Senior Manager in BNN’s Healthcare Management Consulting Division specializing in Medicare operational areas including claims, customer service, provider education, secondary payor, provider reimbursement and business systems.
Maggie has earned the designation of Certified Professional Coder with the American Academy of Professional Coders and a certification in healthcare compliance through the Health Care Compliance Association. She is also an ICD-10-CM/PCS approved trainer through the American Health Information Management Association.
- Member, American Association of Healthcare Administrative Management
- Member, Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Member, State Uniform Billing Committee
- Member, Maine Association of Patient Account Management
- Member, Health Care Compliance Association