Not-for-Profit & Foundations
Baker Newman Noyes (BNN) provides tax compliance and advisory services to exempt organizations. Our professionals offer a broad range of skills and experience in auditing and other assurance services to help our not-for-profit clients succeed in carrying out their missions.
Some of the specific services we offer include:
- Financial statement audits
- Preparation and filing of Form 990/990T
- A-133 compliance audits
- Capital / financing assistance
- Corporate compliance assistance
- Tax compliance – payroll / donor issues
- State tax return filing
- IT assistance and consulting
- Benefit plan consulting
- Internal control assessments
BNN is a proud supporter of the Maine Association of Nonprofits.
Related Resources (Read More in Our Library)
- Accounting Standards Update #2018-08: Accounting for Contributions
- New Guidance on Unrelated Business Income “Silo” Requirements
- Not-for-Profit Financial Reporting Changes
- Proposed Reporting Standards for Not-For-Profit and Healthcare Entities
- Potential Accounting Changes for Tax-Exempt Entities
Drew is one of the founders of Baker Newman Noyes having previously worked with Ernst & Young beginning in 1982. He is a Principal in our Tax Division and specializes in the areas of employee benefits and assisting tax-exempt organizations.